Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

little rascals of my life









suddenly just miss my little kiddoz back at home... they are just too young too happy to be with.. remember those time when i was in my hometown,whenever my days went wrong i just simply go to them ,jz to be around them .. automatically simply vigorously eased my problems straight away within that day..can't wait to go back and regenerate myself back with those rascals and now with new family member, aina something, i cudnt remember the full name.. abang's newborn baby aina.. how complete my family now could be..im happy for both encik johari & puan shidah.. they have done greatest job for raising us..love u both!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. bile nk buat blog utk i plak. kekekkee.. :P
    miss you too darl!

    ReplyDelete